Portrait Idea 2
My 2nd ideas is more about someones movement within a photo and how time can be Captured in a Photograph. One of my Favourites types of photo I like to take is long light Exposure as it some where the light has Travelled and it makes you think about how long was the shutter speed open for. I am also very interested In time and how Confusing and misleading it can be and how do you Capture time. so I started to take photos of people moving with the shutter speed open for about 15 Seconds. I also used the blue flash light in some of the photos to see if it shows a more Interesting effect. ...





I love the development process of this idea and the end result I absolutely adore. I love the cut up effect it has but how it also all links together.
ReplyDeleteI love how the 'boring' colours blend both locations together, it poses the question why are they so different when they're the same
ReplyDeleteI really like the idea of this division of spaces contained in one location, you have approached the representation of this really effectively and the series is visually engaging
ReplyDeleteVisually I think that your images are strong, theres a lot going on in the frame which is interesting to read into, the overlayed effect could have allowed more to be shown with the faded part of the image even just slightly showing us more would have been more effective.
ReplyDeleteI think that your exploration is really interesting. I felt like there was a lot you could get into and it was obvious you did. I like the overlaying of your final image. You could have combined similar looking areas and put them next to each other so it was almost the same place but they juxtaposed
ReplyDelete